Upholstery Cleaning

eco friendly iconsatisfaction guaranteed

quote

5 stars

For upholstered furniture, our upholstery cleaning service will remove stains, spills, and dirt. Our advanced upholstery cleaning service allows us to do this without damaging your fine fabrics. We also clean vinyl and some leather, with great care so you can rest assured that your favorite furniture will be back to look like new.  Through the stain removal process, we’ll use cleaning products that are easy on your upholstery. The surrounding furniture will be protected, keeping everything clean and orderly.

Upholstery Cleaning

If you want our upholstery cleaning service, give us a call – we’re the top upholstery cleaning service the entire area has to offer and we’re happy to help! All of our technicians are well seasoned, well trained, properly trained, and certified according to regulations. We are ready to handle any type of fabric and piece of furniture. Whether you’re looking for a complete cleaning, removing a stain, or just a spruce up, trust you can trust Complete Carpet Restoration’s Upholstery Cleaning for all your upholstery cleaning needs.

Our focus behind all our cleaning services is to give you a sense of control over the cleanliness of your environment.

We are here and ready to answer any questions you might have about any of our services, prices or scheduling. On top of it all, we offer a free over the phone and even on site price evaluation.

Give us 1% of your confidence and we will earn the other 99%!

Satisfaction guaranteed!